On Friday evening, our partners at CDP hosted a fundraiser for the Share Your Lunch campaign. We had a great evening, hearing tales of the old team, playing for Paisley and of course, admiring the silverware..
In total, their team raised an amazing £1450 for the Share Your Lunch Christmas appeal, providing a complete Christmas dinner for 45 families who may not otherwise have a meal on Christmas Day.
Thanks to all the team at CDP for a great evening. Special thanks to Graham Duncan for pulling it all together.
Ingredients 700g good quality beef sausages – cut into 4 pieces each
300g spicy chorizo
oil and butter to fry
2 finely sliced onions
2 finely chpped red chillies
1 very finely sliced red pepper
tbs smoked paprika
200ml beef stock
175ml sour cream
tbs chopped parsley
2 tins, drained butter beans
1. Fry the sausages and chorizo until crisp
2. Remove and fry onion and garlic in same pan
3. Add paprika, chilli,peppers, then add meat and stock
4. Cook for 30mins covered at 150c
5. Skim off any fat from surface, add sour cream, beans and parsley
6. Cook for 3mins, serve